Over the last 15 years, Charity has become an expert spokesperson, blogger, and cheerleader for museum experiences and has enjoyed the opportunity to share her passion for exhibits with a variety of audiences.
Charity has experience with live television and radio interviews, blog posts, local and national print media.
Here are a few examples:
- “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ take over Children’s Museum of Indianapolis” – WISH TV, Indianapolis – Interview (September, 2015)
- “Heroes in a half shell: Ninja Turtles take on Indianapolis” – Indianapolis Star – Justin Jacobs – Interview/Article (September 25, 2015)
- “CCN: TMNT Secrets of the Sewers Interview: Charity Counts” by TMNT fan site Cowabunga Corner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvIbYxd6-fw
- Why Take Me There: China?” – The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis Blog – Blog Post (May 16, 2013) https://www.childrensmuseum.org/blog/why-take-me-there-china
- “Charity Counts: Last Weekend For Terra Cotta Warriors at Children’s Museum of Indy” – WIBC – Interview (November, 2014) https://soundcloud.com/ray-steele-wibc/charity-counts-last-weekend-forterra-cotta-warriors-at-childrens-museum-of-indy
- China’s Terra Cotta Warriors visit Children’s Museum of Indianapolis – Washington Post KidsPost, Ashley Brown Blewett (May 12, 2014) https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/kidspost/chinas-terra-cotta-warriors-visit-childrens-museum-of-indianapolis/2014/05/13/e962bac4-cfe8-11e3-a6b1-45c4dffb85a6_story.html
- “Monks Bring Real-Time Sacred Tradition to Children’s Museum Exhibit” WFYI – Interview/Article (August, 2015) http://www.wfyi.org/news/articles/monks-bring-real-time-sacred-tradition-to-childrensmuseum-exhibit
- “‘Bob the Builder’ begins project at Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh” – Pittsburgh Tribune, Kellie B. Gormly – Interview/Article (Wednesday, June 3, 2009) http://triblive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/ae/more/s_628004.html